BINDER & BINDER
33-00 Northern Boulevard
Long Island City, NY 11101
- Take the LONG ISLAND EXPRESSWAY (I-495) to EXIT 15 toward VAN DAM STREET
- Stay STRAIGHT to go onto QUEENS MIDTOWN EXPY/BORDEN AVENUE
- Turn RIGHT onto VAN DAM STREET
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto QUEENS BLVD/NY-25
- Turn RIGHT onto QUEENS PLZ E/NY-25A . Continue to follow NY-25A to 33-00 NORTHERN BLVD.
Our office is on the corner of Honeywell and Northern Boulevard, northeast of Queens Plaza
- Take the N or W to 39 th Avenue or take the R or V to 36th Street. Both of these stops are within one block of the entrance of the building.
News & Features
Meet Charles E. Binder
Most people have probably seen Charles Binder on TV. He's the guy in the cowboy hat saying, "We'll deal with the government; you have enough to worry about." Read an interview with the man underneath the hat, Social Security Disability (SSD) lawyer Charles E. Binder. Read More